New York

New York
NYRR Sprint Triathlon-8/1/2010

Monday, August 16, 2010

About me

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by. I have started this more for friends and family, but one of the main reasons is to talk about some of the things I am most passionate about: Running/triathlons, my travels with my wonderful 'wifey', my other interests...and my wonderful sidekick, Julie "The dog".

I grew up in New York/Massachusetts and have moved around a lot as a child, rarely settling down for more then a few years at a time. I currently reside in the awesome, albeit, expensive city of New York with the "wifey" and "The dog". While I love what I do at my job/fellowship (studying ways to poison people without getting caught...i.e. medical tox), I really love to run and snowboard, and most recently do triathlons.

My goal is talk about my journey in the world of running/triathlons. Another reason to talk about my experiences is also to reflect on improving (just plain get faster and better). I am by no means pro and consider myself a MOP (middle of the pack) person but I hope to get better over the years. I also plan to talk about the equipment I end up using as a reference for others too. I enjoy (my wife does not) buying and trying out new gear. I'm not a techie by any stretch of the imagination, but someone who does enjoy cool toys and playing around with them. In summary if you are new to the world of running/triathlons, I hope this will become a resource as well as inspiration from a person who in between his job (which can be busy) finds time to take part in some of the most satisfactory undertakings out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment